Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May Classes for Kids!

Hey, guys!! This week I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be offering classes for both adults and kids in the Sioux Falls, SD area. Right now a lot of the classes are being offered at our local Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft store, but I'm also putting together some offerings at Hobby Lobby and at Athena Fibers. I'm also happy to teach individual lessons so just send me an e-mail if you are interested in some one-on-one instruction.

Most of my classes for the month of May are posted under the "Classes and Events" tab on my website, but there are still a few at the end of the month that I would like to schedule in if I can get all the pieces to fit together. Here is a sneak peek at a few of the super fun kids classes that I'll be teaching. (As of this posting, they are all on sale for 40% off!)


Photo credit to Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts

Skill Level 1 : No experience
 
Crochet passion begins here with these personalized monogrammed tags.
(Intended for children 8 years & older. Send me an e-mail with questions about younger crafters.)
  • Learn how to hold a crochet hook & yarn
  • Learn how to crochet a chain
  • Learn how to single crochet
  • Learn how to crochet a rectangle
  • One 3-hr session
  • Supplies are required for this class, the list will be emailed to you after registration.

Photo credit to Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts
 Kids Crochet 201 Crochet Jewelry

Skill Level 1 : No experience
(Even though the class is listed as a "201" class, this is very much for beginners.)
  • Learn to make a slip knot, chain and add beads.
  • Supplies are required for this class, the list will be emailed to you after registration.

Photo credit to Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts
 Dip Dye Pencil Holder

Skill Level 1 : No experience
  • Learn to dip dye wood and assemble a pencil holder.
  • Supplies are required for this class, the list will be emailed to you after registration.

I hope to see you (or your kiddos) in class very soon! Happy crafting!!

Shaina  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment